robbie

WANTED ACDC TICKET UK

Hi

i am desperately trying to get hold of an AC/DC ticket to any of their UK/Ireland dates- Manchester, Birmingham, London or Dublin

If anyone has any to sell or any info on how to get one then i would be very grateful.

Many Thanks

Hi

i am desperately trying to get hold of an AC/DC ticket to any of their UK/Ireland dates- Manchester, Birmingham, London or Dublin

If anyone has any to sell or any info on how to get one then i would be very grateful.

Many Thanks

i have 2 tickets for wembley in june but i paid 140 odd quid at ticketmaster i had to join fanclub and had booking fee and cc charge so i dont know if i am allowed to ask what i paid for them on here i am hacked off i was going to suprise my girlfriend but she started laughing when she watched a video ,she hates them

Hi

I have bought my AC/DC tickets, but i would definitely recommend the company i used.

I am new to this, so not sure how i go about it?

Do you want me to recommend the company to you?

I dont know anyone with spare tickets!

Charlie x

theres a london based ticket office www.stargreen.com that I have used for a couple of gigs in london. It charges a couple of quid over face value, but works out pretty good.

Other than that keep an eye on www.scarletmsit.com

Hi

Many Thanks

If your still wanting AC/DC tickets - I have two for Manchester next week. Sadly we can't go now.

Hi

Many Thanks

gedthemull I still have the ticket - but Ill have to post it as Im not able to get to Manchester.

Please PM me your e-mail or summat if you still want it. Let me know either way if you can.

Thanks.