Sexytunk

AB/DC in Glasgow

AB/DC Britains top AC/DC tribute act heads into Glasgow for the first time to play at Fury Murry's on Dec Sat 1st, as part of there travels over the U.K.

Is Fury's a good venue to be playing? And will Glasgow support a tribute band to make the gig a good one?

Sexytunk

AB/DC Britains top AC/DC tribute act heads into Glasgow for the first time to play at Fury Murry's on Dec Sat 1st, as part of there travels over the U.K.

Is Fury's a good venue to be playing? And will Glasgow support a tribute band to make the gig a good one?

Sexytunk

Never been to that venue I'm afraid, but the crowds up north seem to be better than those down south so I doubt it'll be a poor gig; if the band is any good that is.

Never been to that venue I'm afraid, but the crowds up north seem to be better than those down south so I doubt it'll be a poor gig; if the band is any good that is.

The band are really good, have played at various festivals and towns all over the UK and have been labelled the UK's best AC/DC tribute show by more than one source.

They have invested heavily in equipment to get the right sound, and have also got all the props and stuff that you'd expect to find at an AC/DC gig.

Check em out