Sign in to follow this  
UKGig_Freak

No sex please: we're British

I just read the no smoking at gigs thread and was thinking about all the people who must have some kinky stories about gigs. How many people have managed to get away with having sex at a gig.....?? Go on...spill the beans.... :lol:

Yeah back in the day me and the lads ('johanson' 'Repo' 'monkey') went down to scummy West London to see Dire Straights. Repo got absolutly wasted and took this old bird into the toilets. Monkey found this young bird and took her to repo, Johanson was getting in there with this Music journalist bird. I watched the gig and got wasted was very good- I like them very much, on the way back we bumped into some chelsea scum and taught them a lesson about being in dire straights.

What are you on about? I've seen a few suspect people heading in and out of gig toilets. Think its supposed to be one of those 100 things to do before you die.

A while back at a classic Westlife gig, I was standing near the front when suddenlyI felt a finger poke me in the arsehole, I turned round and there was just a group of guys standing there with sexual grins on their faces. I would have battered them if the boys hadn't come on stage at that very moment.

errr well there was this bag of speed, the mrs and a Therapy? gig a few years ago. I also remember some stoned hippy at the Hawkwind 24 hour dream at Brixton with his knob out by the ladies bogs just asking repeatedly - fancy a shag to anyone walking passed. After the first hundred he got dragged in - i remember thinkin' ah that's worth remembering for the future - well it was 24 hours of acid drenched space rock.

errr well there was this bag of speed, the mrs and a Therapy? gig a few years ago. I also remember some stoned hippy at the Hawkwind 24 hour dream at Brixton with his knob out by the ladies bogs just asking repeatedly - fancy a shag to anyone walking passed. After the first hundred he got dragged in - i remember thinkin' ah that's worth remembering for the future - well it was 24 hours of acid drenched space rock.

There's a man in Shafestbury who stands by a bus stop with his knob out for 24 hours. The only thing I've ever seen him dragged into is a police car though.

So it doesn't always work.