• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Atomic Drum

Atomic Drum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:02 PM

Anyone else on the board here go to gigs at any of the three Norwich venues? or any gigs in Thetford Forest?

#2 robot twin

robot twin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:11 PM

yeh i saw pulp in thetford forest in 2002, was a good gig. also ive been to millions of norwich gigs in the arts centre, waterfront, uea, marquee and ferryboat. arts centre is by far the best venue in norwich though, in fact its the best venue ive been to anywhere!

#3 Atomic Drum

Atomic Drum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

yeh i saw pulp in thetford forest in 2002, was a good gig. also ive been to millions of norwich gigs in the arts centre, waterfront, uea, marquee and ferryboat. arts centre is by far the best venue in norwich though, in fact its the best venue ive been to anywhere!

Arts Centre is a great venue - the intimacy of the gigs there is the best bit! Aint been to the Marquee, but I will be soon to see a few bands - what's it like as a venue there?

#4 robot twin

robot twin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

the marquee is basically the beer cellar of the pub! its very very intimate but that sound isnt overly great. i prefer it to the ferryboat as a pub venue though, just seems to have a nicer atmosphere

#5 DanDeg

DanDeg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:38 PM

Can anyone tell me what the Norwich UEA is like? Im seeing New Found Glory there in a few weeks and im quite intrigued

#6 Undenry09

Undenry09

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:54 AM

forgive my ignorance but what exactly have norwich failed to do/said to be omitted from this seasons competition???????????????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users