• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 speedyscott

speedyscott

Advanced Member

• reviewers
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Music Festivals (Big and small - Glastonbury, Leeds, V, TITP are among the regulars).<br /><br />Lifelong fan of Millwall FC. Interested in loads of sports, athletics, footy, badminton, squash - to name a few.<br /><br />Go to loads of gigs, play guitar (badly) and am studying Film/media at Stirling University.<br /><br />Visit www.eFestivals.co.uk

Posted 18 October 2004 - 11:16 AM

Went to King Tuts in Glasgow for the first time a couple of weeks back (22-20's). What a fantastic little venue. I'd heard a lot about it but had no idea it was so good. Buzzing atmosphere and cozy little venue. Also, I didn't have tickets and found friendly touts who charged me less than the ticket price.

I certainly wasn't complaining. Will definately be going back in the near future.

#2 henners

henners

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 08:13 PM

Yeah, King Tuts is great, its just like a mini version of the barrowlands, the SECC just has no soul.

#3 speedyscott

speedyscott

Advanced Member

• reviewers
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Music Festivals (Big and small - Glastonbury, Leeds, V, TITP are among the regulars).<br /><br />Lifelong fan of Millwall FC. Interested in loads of sports, athletics, footy, badminton, squash - to name a few.<br /><br />Go to loads of gigs, play guitar (badly) and am studying Film/media at Stirling University.<br /><br />Visit www.eFestivals.co.uk

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:41 AM

its within easyrunning distanceoft he trainstation as well. Which is a big bonus.

#4 dave2004

dave2004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 08:51 PM

Yea King Tuts is a good venue was there 2 nights ago for The Casuals those guys are really good and ill be there on the 9th for Wednesday 13 and on the 10th for Hundred Reasons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users