Atomic Drum

Norwich Gig Venues

6 posts in this topic

yeh i saw pulp in thetford forest in 2002, was a good gig. also ive been to millions of norwich gigs in the arts centre, waterfront, uea, marquee and ferryboat. arts centre is by far the best venue in norwich though, in fact its the best venue ive been to anywhere!

yeh i saw pulp in thetford forest in 2002, was a good gig. also ive been to millions of norwich gigs in the arts centre, waterfront, uea, marquee and ferryboat. arts centre is by far the best venue in norwich though, in fact its the best venue ive been to anywhere!

Arts Centre is a great venue - the intimacy of the gigs there is the best bit! Aint been to the Marquee, but I will be soon to see a few bands - what's it like as a venue there?

the marquee is basically the beer cellar of the pub! its very very intimate but that sound isnt overly great. i prefer it to the ferryboat as a pub venue though, just seems to have a nicer atmosphere

Can anyone tell me what the Norwich UEA is like? Im seeing New Found Glory there in a few weeks and im quite intrigued

forgive my ignorance but what exactly have norwich failed to do/said to be omitted from this seasons competition???????????????????