shinyhappyperson

Well, well, well!

12 posts in this topic

Im glad to have the privelage of the first post on the west midlands board! But i dunno wether that makes me a internet freak or not...but hey! So... Im guessing a lot of people will come to this site via e-festivals ( my second home, lovely chaps and chapesses there if youve never been) but i cant say that ive even been introduced to anyone on there from the same area as me ( or on the same planet for that matter). I dont really know where im going with this post... oh yeah...so, do tell where you all go to gigs and stuff ( recently went to cov collosseum last say to see nine black alps - was "safe" in the words of the manc i met), what you all do and the bands u like etc.

xx

Sarah :)

west midlands represent.

westsideconnection180x180.jpg

west mids here to, well to be precise staffordshire...

some decent venues in the mids, for example

brum acad 1 and 2

brum bar acad

wolverhampton civic

wolverhampton wulfren

wolverhampton little civic

wolverhampton varsity

stoke sugarmill

dudley jb's

rugeley red rose

to name a few

scratchy

where in staffs?

i live in the westlands (newcastle)

rugeley here,  soon to b stafford next few weeks.

was in newcastle for lots of drinks few weeks ago.

scratchy

im in nuneaton for anyone that cares...

COVENTRY REPRESENT!!!!

so wat gigs people off to in the old west midlands coming up?

im off 2,

the others

snow patrol (or babyshambles.....see leeds fest 4 my confusion)

kasabian

taking back sunday feat. MCR!!!

green day

if any of ya's go to the collie in coventry or academy in birmingham im sure i'll see you ther

im a little tipsy it took me a quite a few logins to get here, yeah so how much fus the collie rule?? im going sat niute, doing promo for the others and the band supporting, agent blue shud be a laaaarf. i might know you alsmost gamous, or i mught see u there.. i cant earsed tto correct my spellings. :rolleyes: ugh my life suks. im going to greenday too . for my birthday, which is sunday. 17!! wow thats old!! i got a card tonight shit i just remebered i left it at the place uve just been ... oh and i liked it as well. night, buenos nachos.

im a little tipsy it took me a quite a few logins to get here, yeah so how much fus the collie rule?? im going sat niute, doing promo for the others and the band supporting, agent blue shud be a laaaarf. i might know you alsmost gamous, or i mught see u there.. i cant earsed tto correct my spellings. :rolleyes: ugh my life suks. im going to greenday too . for my birthday, which is sunday. 17!! wow thats old!! i got a card tonight shit i just remebered i left it at the place uve just been ... oh and i liked it as well. night, buenos nachos.

WOW, i shud b going on saturday with a few m8s!!!

i so love it ther, only 2nd saturday ive been to though! u post on collie site aswell? i do sumtimes, bu gets a lil boring...... u seeing selfish c**t nxt week??? i fink i will jus 2 see wat the hype bou (crap hype i no)

u work at collie or jus street team 4the others?

WOW, i shud b going on saturday with a few m8s!!!

i so love it ther, only 2nd saturday ive been to though! u post on collie site aswell? i do sumtimes, bu gets a lil boring...... u seeing selfish c**t nxt week??? i fink i will jus 2 see wat the hype bou (crap hype i no)

u work at collie or jus street team 4the others?

i just work for a promo company, traffic. done promo for nine black alps and the others and some street team stuff for the bees. aslo did some stuff at one big weekend. went to see franz sun nite at leicester. met them after!! Aplogies for my intoxicated state on my last post. Ive only been the collie twice - i cant get in unless im working. i love it there - great music , its so strange being surrounded by people just like you - its like being at a festival all over again!! And the lads there are SO hot!

i just work for a promo company, traffic. done promo for nine black alps and the others and some street team stuff for the bees. aslo did some stuff at one big weekend. went to see franz sun nite at leicester. met them after!! Aplogies for my intoxicated state on my last post. Ive only been the collie twice - i cant get in unless im working. i love it there - great music , its so strange being surrounded by people just like you - its like being at a festival all over again!! And the lads there are SO hot!

I missed it on saturday :) a recent crisis of money and all...so unfair! but should be at the collie 4 cheese nite on friday... in my dracula costume :D...

o, and just gettin my babyshambles (28th november - collie) and kasabian (14th december - academy) woooooo! may get green day tickets for milton keynes, but feel greedy as got standing tickets for NIA anyway!

I'm from the West Midlands and agree with scratchy on those venues. All pretty decent.